Sanders Retirement Village offers three distinct senior living residences encompassing the full continuum of care from independent living to skilled nursing support. If a resident’s needs and capabilities ever change, they can move seamlessly to a new residence and stay on the same familiar campus and among the friends they’ve made here.
Even more, our close relationship with Riverside ensures residents’ medical needs will be met, either here or at nearby Riverside Walter Reed Hospital. You can be sure all providers and team members working with you or your loved one will be Riverside-quality.
Respite Service: short-term accommodations for senior adults when caregivers need to travel, take a vacation or simply catch their breath.
- During a respite stay, guests benefit from access to all community services and amenities.
Independent Living: 100% maintenance-free, rental cottages with no entrance fee.
- All 12 cottages (available in one and two bedroom models) feature outdoor decks, convenient parking, washers and dryers, fully-equipped kitchens and helpful amenities.
Assisted Living: designed for independent individuals and couples in relatively good health.
- Assisted Living residents often need extra assistance with daily tasks (such as bathing and dressing) they might otherwise find difficult.
- Featuring several models of spacious and inviting apartment styles to choose from.
Learn more here.
Riverside Rehabilitation Center at Sanders: offers a wide range of therapies for people recovering from illness, injury or a hospital stay.
- The Rehabilitation Center is a dedicated program within Sanders and rated a five-star facility by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Care based on a personalized treatment plan.
- Programs and services focus on helping residents return to their normal activities at the highest level of function possible.
Heron Cove: provides long-term, 24/7 licensed nursing care (also called convalescent care or nursing home care) for residents with a higher level of medical needs.
- These two homes, the newest on the Sanders campus, are five-star facilities designated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Offers a wide range of engaging programs and activities.
- Residents have access to the full array of health and wellness services available across the Sanders campus.
- Supported by an experienced and compassionate staff focused on honoring resident choices.