We introduced a new electronic health record, called Riverside iCare, which patients will be able to access via Riverside MyChart, as of March 1, 2017. Riverside MyChart provides you with 24/7 access to parts of your health record. You also have secure messaging to your providers and office team.
- Create account or log in to Riverside MyChart
Riverside MyChart brings many new features and enhanced functionality.
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Read open notes. View your provider's notes about your visit and stay fully engaged in your health.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor's comments within days.
- Request prescription refills. Send a renewal request when you are out of refills for your medication.
- Schedule your appointments online. Schedule your next appointment or view details of your upcoming appointments.
- View bills and pay online. Enjoy the convenience of viewing and paying your Riverside bill online.
- Follow your loved one's health. Help your child or parent stay healthy and manage doctor appointments through a caregiver or proxy account.
Important information for myHealth eLink users
We have transitioned your myHealth eLink account to Riverside MyChart. Please visit our page on myHealth eLink Tips for Go-Live to learn more.