We introduced a new electronic health record, called Riverside iCare, which patients will be able to access via Riverside MyChart, as of March 1, 2017. Riverside MyChart provides you with 24/7 access to parts of your health record. You also have secure messaging to your providers and office team.
- Create account or log in to Riverside MyChart
Riverside MyChart brings many new features and enhanced functionality.
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
Read open notes. View your provider's notes about your visit and stay fully engaged in your health.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor's comments within days.
- Request prescription refills. Send a renewal request when you are out of refills for your medication.
- Manage your appointments. Request your next appointment or view details of your upcoming appointments.
- View bills and pay online. Enjoy the convenience of viewing and paying your Riverside bill online.
- Follow your loved one's health. Help your child or parent stay healthy and manage doctor appointments through a caregiver or proxy account.
Important information for myHealth eLink users
We have transitioned your myHealth eLink account to Riverside MyChart. Please visit our page on
myHealth eLink Tips for Go-Live to learn more.