Work that matters in a place where you matter
Riverside Health System is a major provider of health and quality of life services in coastal Virginia, an area noted for its wealth of scenic, recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. We have been a vibrant part of the communities we serve for nearly a century. We are one of the area's larger employers, with about 10,000 team members, and have been recognized as one of the 100 Most Wired Health Systems for 11 consecutive years.
In addition, we are a physician-led company that takes seriously our responsibility to be a good steward of our communities' resources in such a way that we can continue to provide service to the people of this region for the next 100 years.
Who we need and what we offer
We're looking for individuals who want to pursue their career in an environment of outcome-oriented patient care and new challenges. What we're offering in return is a diverse range of therapist and related career opportunities throughout Riverside Health System … plus the kind of workplace that offers the following benefits for personal and professional growth:
- Quality time with patients, that lets you be creative with treatments
- A variety of settings - acute, rehab, outpatient, home care, Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, wellness, and skilled care - so you can match your skills and preferences to your work
- Supervisors and directors who are also therapists and understand your needs and your challenges and value your role in planning and providing care
- A progressive and highly team-centered approach to care with camaraderie among employees in a variety of disciplines
- Professional development through continuing education as well as individualized mentorship
- Market-competitive salary and benefits package