Crisis situations often require immediate help. Riverside provides crisis intervention, assessment, information and referral assistance anytime, day or night.
The Masters prepared clinicians on the Admissions team are mental health professionals experienced in assisting physicians, mental health professionals, school counselors, law enforcement officers, members of the community and individuals or families in crisis.
- Confidential, comprehensive assessments for psychiatric and chemical dependency problems in children, adolescents, adults and older adults
- Referral services to outpatient treatment, or to inpatient care based on individual needs
- 24-hour, 7-day a week services by phone or in person
The Admissions Team offers assessments in many crisis situations including:
- Suicide threats and attempts
- Homicidal threats
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Worsening or unmanageable depression
- Acute stress reactions
- Uncontrollable fears
- Altered thought processes