The Advantages of the PACE program of Care:
Everyone wants, most of all, to be at home!
- Live with and near family and loved ones
- Be in familiar and comfortable surroundings
- Be a part of the neighborhood and community
- Continue to do the things that are routine (go to the store, attend church, etc.)
- Enjoy the simple pleasures in life (sitting on the front porch, chatting with the mailman, etc.)
- Stay active in life!
Riverside PACE is an approved Medicare and Medicaid provider. All services available through Medicare and Medicaid are also available through PACE.
The Mission of Riverside PACE
To enhance life for frail older adults by providing compassionate, quality care and services.
Riverside PACE strives to achieve this mission by empowering participants to live in their homes and in the community for as long as it is medically and socially feasible. Riverside PACE is designed to preserve and support the participant’s family unit while maximizing the dignity of and respect for the participant.
- What is Riverside PACE? How is Riverside PACE unique?
- Who is Eligible?
- How do I enroll?
- What kind of benefits and coverage do I receive with Riverside PACE?
- Participants’ BILL OF RIGHTS
If you have any questions about Riverside PACE, please call one of our centers or contact us.