Women's Health Questions and Answers
Review all Women's Health questions and answers:
- Bellamine for hot flashes: An effective nonhormonal treatment?
- Bioidentical hormones: Are they safer?
- Birth control pills: OK to take indefinitely?
- Birth control: Can pre-ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy?
- Bleeding after menopause: Is it normal?
- Blood clots during menstruation: A concern?
- Breast cysts: What role does caffeine play?
- Breast lift vs. breast augmentation: What's the difference?
- Caffeine: Can it boost a woman's sex drive?
- Cervical cysts: Can they be cancerous?
- Corticosteroids: Can they cause infertility in women?
- Endometriosis after hysterectomy: What causes recurrence?
- Fallopian tubes: Is pregnancy possible with only one?
- Female infertility: Is it inherited?
- Female orgasm: No climax during intercourse?
- Fertility herbs: Do they enhance fertility?
- Hormone replacement therapy: Cause of vaginal bleeding?
- Hypothyroidism and infertility: Any connection?
- Hysterectomy: Does it cause early menopause?
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): How is it different from IVF?
- Inverted nipple: Cosmetic problem or medical concern?
- Menstrual cup: Good alternative to tampons?
- Midcycle menstrual cramps: What causes this?
- Natural breast enhancement: Does it work?
- Ovarian cysts and fertility: Is there a connection?
- Ovary removal: Can I get pregnant with only one ovary?
- Ovulation signs: When is conception most likely?
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD): Different from PMS?
- Progesterone for hot flashes: Safe after breast cancer?
- Seasonale: Is breakthrough bleeding more common?
- Silicone breast implants: What happens if they rupture?
- Sperm: How long do they live after ejaculation?
- Testosterone therapy in women: Does it boost sex drive?
- Tilted uterus: Can it lead to infertility?
- Uneven breasts: Cosmetic problem or health concern?
- Vaginal odor: What causes it?
- Viagra for women: Why doesn't it exist?