Senior Health Questions and Answers
Review all Senior Health questions and answers:
- Anesthesia: Safe for people with asthma?
- Arcus senilis: A sign of high cholesterol?
- Calcium supplements: A risk factor for heart attack?
- Colon cancer screening: At what age can you stop?
- Daytime sleepiness in older adults: Do naps help or hurt?
- High cholesterol treatment: Necessary in older adults?
- Loss of taste and smell: Natural with aging?
- Low blood sodium in older adults: A concern?
- Ozone air purifiers: Can they improve asthma symptoms?
- Pulse pressure: An indicator of heart health?
- Reactive airway disease: Is it asthma?
- Scrotum discomfort: Why is my husband always 'adjusting' himself?
- Sex after years of abstinence: OK to resume?
- Thin skin? Added protection helps
- Too old for sex?
- Vitamin D deficiency: Can it cause high blood pressure?
- Water exercise: Does pool temperature matter?
- Watery eyes in older adults: What causes it?
- Wrist blood pressure monitors: Are they accurate?