Infectious Disease Center

Find information on infectious disease and common infections such as cold and flu.

Question of the Day

Q: Cold symptoms: Does drinking milk increase phlegm?
A: Drinking milk may thicken phlegm — but it doesn't increase phlegm production.

Selected Infectious Disease Articles


Bookmark and Share   E-Mail Page   Printer Friendly Version