Benefits Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll?
All benefits eligible employees (full-time, part-time, pay partial) complete Online Enrollment by logging on to Employee Self Service (ESS). Most team members will be able to enroll from home by logging on to http://employees.riversideonline.com and entering the password at the login page. If you don't know the password, please call the HelpDesk at (757) 534-7104. You can also log on to ESS from the Riverside Intranet main page link. You will need to complete Open Enrollment between Nov. 4 and 15. New hires have 30 days from their hire date to enroll.
What steps do I need to take to prepare for and complete online enrollment?
Please review the following:
- Update to a strong network password, if needed, before Nov. 4.
- Review the Benefit Plan Descriptions online.
- Ask questions as needed.
- Complete the Benefits Checklist.
- Login to Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Select the Benefits parent bookmark on the left.
- Add and/or update your dependent information as needed.
- Click on Benefit Open Enrollment
- Print and review your Enrollment Confirmation. Print or email a copy of your Enrollment Confirmation for your records.
Where can I find details on the various benefits selections?
You can find details on the Riverside Intranet Total Rewards site and on www.riversideonline.com/employees/enrollment.
What is the password for the Employees link located at the top of each website page at www.riversideonline.com?
Please contact the HelpDesk at (757) 534-7104 if you need the password for the For Employees site.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my benefit selections?
Your manager or Human Resources representative can answer many of your questions. The Total Rewards/Benefits staff is also available for questions at (757) 534-5544. You can also find contact information on the Riverside Intranet or www.riversideonline.com/employees/enrollment for the benefits providers.