Riverside Shore Rehabilitation Center
Riverside Shore Rehabilitation Center is the perfect combination of trusted, experienced care and active, engaging lifestyles. We encourage all residents, whether in our 24-hour nursing care center or in our short-term rehabilitation program, to achieve and maintain their highest possible level of independence.
To learn more, view our brochure.
24-Hour Nursing Care
The friendly, experienced staff at Riverside Shore Rehabilitation Center is committed to your loved one's independence, dignity and quality of life. They'll receive compassionate care that is founded on Riverside's reputation for high quality. Other special features your loved one will enjoy include:
- Fine Dining Program featuring home cooked meals made from scratch and a steam table that enables resident and staff interaction in our Eastern Shore Cafe.
- Memory Support Services to provide those suffering from the effects of Alzheimer’s disease or related memory disorders appropriate recreational therapy activities and other special programming.
- RN Special Training, including training in Intra-articular (into the joint) Administration of Antibiotics via Hickman Catheter.
- Hospice & Palliative Care to offer those with a life-limiting illness a designated area through a partnership with Hospice and Palliative Care of the Eastern Shore. Together we provide three levels of hospice care - GIP (general inpatient), Respite, and Routine - with RN coverage available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Respite Care, a short-stay program in which your loved one receives personal and medical care while you’re away. Please call our admissions counselor for rates and availability at (757) 665-5133.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
At our private Rehabilitation Center, we work with patients to facilitate a safe, speedy recovery, and our goal is to help patients return to the community independent and healthy. Conveniently located on campus, our fully renovated therapy suite offers the latest technology and equipment. Specially designated rooms are prepared for those needing short-term rehabilitation after surgery, illness or injury.
Our rehabilitation services include: