Nursing in Physician Practices
Nurses are vital to Riverside's physician practice network
Nurses working in our Riverside physician offices don't just see patients -- they often make lifelong friends.
Riverside Medical Group
More than 350 physicians working within the Riverside Medical Group (RMG) give nurses the opportunity to work with everything from primary-care physicians to neurosurgical specialists. The opportunities are many - we have more than 100 practices. As crucial team members in both primary and specialty practices, RMG nurses are integral to the care we provide patients.
Physician offices are located throughout the Riverside Health System with practices on the Virginia Peninsula, Middle Peninsula, Northern Neck and Eastern Shore of Virginia. For example, we offer:
- Family medicine and internal medicine practices throughout the region.
- Physician specialists and surgeons practicing in cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, urology and orthopedics among other specialities offer Riverside nurses the opportunity to practice their skills in a variety of settings.
- OBGYN practices including Riverside Women's Health Care Associates, which provides full-service obstetrical/gynecological care and surgery, bone density scans, menopause treatment/counseling, infertility helps, laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy and other female-related care.
- Cardiovascular practices including Tidewater Thoracic & Cardiovascular, which provides care in adult cardiac, thoracic, and peripheral vascular surgery.
- Hampton Roads Neurosurgical and Spine Specialists, which tend to the treatment and surgical care of diseases, disorders and injuries of the brain, spine and nervous system. Here, the latest technology is used to deliver the most advanced medical care including Gamma Knife surgery.
Advanced practice registered nurses
Riverside Health Systems offers advanced practice nurses the opportunity to pursue their careers in a variety of clinical areas. Whether you specialize as a women's health or family health NP or as an acute-care provider or surgical specialist, Riverside offers you the chance to practice your clinical skills in the setting of your choice.
Communication and technology
Within the Riverside network, communication about patient care is linked by an electronic health records system that gives nurses and doctors immediate access to medical information for more than 485,000 patients in 132 locations across Hampton Roads.
Working for Riverside
At Riverside, we are looking for physician practice nurses who are:
- Skilled at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Part of an office team that puts patient care first.
- Competent at dealing with a diverse patient population.
Join our Riverside family. Apply today
If you like the long term, personal patient relationships you develop working in a physician's office, you can find your niche in Riverside Medical Group. Visit our employment center and search and apply for jobs online.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call (757) 534-JOBS (5627) or (866) 929-9905.